|Object-Oriented Programming in C++: Quotes|
Object-Oriented Programming in C++by Nicolai M. Josuttis
Here are quotes of people who have read this book:
I have seen technical books
like yours 2 times only so far! And I have read a lot, believe me!
I very much needed this book.
Thank you for writing it. Your book has saved months and months of time for
And the quote "... saved months ..." is not just a pleasant saying; it is the truth. I have read nine books, some for beginners, some for more advanced readers:
- C++ FAQs, Second Edition by Cline, Lomow, Girou
- C++ Primer Plus, Fourth Edition by Prata
- C++ Primer, Third Edition by Lippman, Lajoie
- Thinking in C++, Second Edition by Eckel
- Accelerated C++ by Koenig, Moo
- Teach Yourself C++, Sixth Edition by Al Stevens
- C++ How to Program (4th Edition) by Deitel, Deitel
- The C++ Programming Language, Third Edition by Stroustrup
- C++ Solutions by Vandevoorde
I have already spent many hours with these books and was doomed to spend many more. Fortunately for me, your book gave me a framework for C++ knowledge.
Each of these books have testimonials to their greatness. Each book has its merits. I imagine each is perfect for some audience, but not for me. Your book brought me to enlightenment.
Back to http://www.josuttis.com/cppbook